What is carbon dioxide
Date of release:2018-09-21 Author: Click:
Carbon dioxide in its chemical form. Is one of the main components in the air, is a common greenhouse gas, a gaseous compound, carbon and oxygen reaction to form its chemical formula for CO2, a carbon dioxide molecule by two oxygen atoms and a carbon atom through covalent bond.
At room temperature, carbon dioxide is a colorless, odorless, non-flammable gas, which is denser than air, slightly soluble in water and reacts with water to form carbonic acid, so carbon dioxide is carbonic anhydride.
Around the year 300, zhang hua, a scholar of the western jin dynasty in China, recorded the occurrence of burning white stone as white ash in his book natural history.
In the early 17th century, Belgian chemist van helmont (1577-1644) discovered carbon dioxide when he examined the by-products of charcoal burning and fermentation.
In 1757, j. black was the first to study the gas quantitatively.
In 1773, Lavoisier heated carbon in oxygen to produce what he called "carbonated" carbon dioxide gas, measuring its mass composition as carbon 23.5~28.9% and oxygen 71.1~76.5%.
In 1823, Michael Faraday discovered that pressurizing could liquefy carbon dioxide gas. In 1835, m. Thilorier produced solid carbon dioxide (dry ice).
The first plant to produce liquid carbon dioxide was built in Germany in 1884. Articles come from the Internet
Carbon dioxide extraction
The address of this article:/en/news/396.html
The next one:The gel has entered the heroic moment
- An overview of carbon dioxide
- 9/5000 The way carbon dioxide is produced
- Product characteristics of supercritical fluid
- A brief explanation of supercritical extraction
- What factors affect extraction
- The development of supercritical fluid
- The application of carbon dioxide
- Supercritical CO? solvent content
- Classification of reaction vessels
- What are the characteristics of supercritical carbon dioxide