9/5000 The way carbon dioxide is produced
Date of release:2018-10-23 Author: Click:
Carbon dioxide is abundant in nature as part of the atmosphere. Carbon dioxide is also contained in some natural gas or oil fields associated with gas and in minerals formed from carbonate. Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is 0.03~0.04% (volume ratio), and the total amount is about 2.75 x 1012t, which is mainly generated by carbon substance combustion and animal metabolism.
However, CO nucleotides can be released in the process of decomposition, fermentation, decay and deterioration.
Carbon dioxide is released from petroleum, paraffin, coal and natural gas during combustion.
During the production of chemical products, coal and oil will also release CO oxidans.
All feces and humic acid of galactica also release CO nucleuses during fermentation and maturation.
All animals must exhale carbon dioxide by inhaling oxygen as they breathe.
All the green plants in the ocean absorb carbon and release oxygen for photosynthesis. Carbon dioxide gas, that's the idea, is a silent circulation in the balance of nature.
All industrial production, city operation, traffic and so on are inseparable from carbon dioxide emissions. Articles come from the Internet
The address of this article:/en/news/426.html
- The development of supercritical fluid
- The application of carbon dioxide
- A brief explanation of supercritical extraction
- Application range of supercritical extraction equipment
- What factors affect extraction
- Classification of reaction vessels
- An overview of carbon dioxide
- Supercritical CO? solvent content
- Product characteristics of supercritical fluid
- What are the characteristics of supercritical carbon dioxide