通化The printing equipment
The printing equipment
Process flow of supercritical CO2 printing and dyeing equipment: the CO2 is heated and pressurized to a supercritical fluid state that is neither gas nor liquid, which is continuously cycled between the dye tank and dyeing tank by the circulation pump. The supercritical CO2 fluid is stained on the fabric while dissolving the dye. Dyeing conditions is 20 ~ 30 mpa, 80 ~ 160 ℃, dyeing time 1 h or so, after completion of dyed residual dyes and CO2 recovery and recycling.
Supercritical carbon dioxide is non-toxic, easy to get, low cost and pollution-free, and its application in the printing and dyeing industry can effectively reduce the degree of environmental pollution. The entire printing and dyeing process is the same as the traditional method, only supercritical carbon dioxide replaces the solvent to dissolve the dye. After the printing and dyeing, there is no need to treat the waste liquid, but only to reduce the working pressure. Carbon dioxide turns into gas, and the remaining dye can be recycled and reused. In the production system, carbon dioxide is also recycled for the next printing and dyeing, and the whole process is completely environmentally friendly.
The address of this article:/en/product/567.html
- An overview of carbon dioxide
- 9/5000 The way carbon dioxide is produced
- The application of carbon dioxide
- The development of supercritical fluid
- What factors affect extraction
- What are the characteristics of supercritical carbon dioxide
- Product characteristics of supercritical fluid
- A brief explanation of supercritical extraction
- Classification of reaction vessels
- Supercritical CO? solvent content